Why Hire Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel After A Car Accident in Redding?
Dealing with insurance companies without help can be stressful and overwhelming. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, and far too often, insurance adjusters take advantage of unrepresented car accident victims. Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel can help you get the compensation for your injuries you deserve .
Through our our decades of experience, we know the challenges that car accident victims often face and how to overcome them.
- The laws that might limit your window for filing a legal case
- How to preserve evidence if your injuries were caused by defective vehicle or tire
- How to investigate the condition of the road if the condition of the street or highway was a factor in causing your crash;
- How to thoroughly investigate your injuries to fully understand exactly how you were harmed.
Handling your own accident case is not easy. If you’re attempting to recover from a car accident, it is important that you get help from a Redding car accident lawyer who knows how best to get you the compensation you deserve.
Here’s how we can help you:
Listening To You
We will speak with you to learn what you remember happened. We will document your injuries and ask you about how the accident has affected you and your family.
Handling Complex Legal Work
California imposes rigid deadlines, known as Statutes of Limitation, for filing lawsuits. Claims brought against government entities such as the State, or a County or City, are subject to additional requirements even before a lawsuit is ever filed.
In addition, when we take on a case, we deal with all insurance companies involved with your case. When you retain our firm, you eliminate the stress and hassle of trying to communicate and negotiate with multiple companies on your own.
Identifying Your Recoverable Losses
We determine the full extent of your losses. Every case is unique, so the damages each of our clients are entitled to recover is unique as well. The extent of your losses will depend on your specific injuries, and how those injuries have affected you.e.
Identifying Liable Parties
Part of our responsibility as car accident lawyers is determining who is responsible for a crash.
Liable parties in a Redding car accident may include:
- One or more motorists
- A mechanic or other type of automotive worker
- A vehicle manufacturer or seller
- A vehicle part manufacturer or seller
- The city of Redding or another governmental body
- Any other party that contributed to your accident
Seek Evidence of Liability and Losses
We may work with investigators to:
- Document your property damage
- Document your injuries
- Obtain reports of your accident
- Obtain witness accounts
- Pursue evidence of defendants’ negligence
Documentation can help link your injuries and losses to your preventable accident.
Oversee Your Case While You Recover
Lawsuits are a complex process with many different steps. We’ve handled thousands of car accidents cases and have the experience as well as the knowledge to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Let us handle the complex legal work while you work on recovering from your injuries.
Negotiate A Fair Settlement
Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankle will present the evidence to the at fault party and attempt to negotiate a fair resolution that takes into consideration all of the ways our client’s life has been impacted.
If the at fault party does not accept our demand, we don’t settle for less than what their case is worth. We use our team of experts and our skill as trial lawyers to prove to a jury exactly what happened and why our client deserves the compensation.
We know that the other driver’s insurance company will try to take advantage of you, but we are here to protect your rights. We want what is fair for you and your family.
If the insurance companies won’t provide a fair settlement, we have the trial experience and tenacity to take your case to court.
Protect Your Rights
Insurance companies will not protect you, as this is not their role. You may try to protect your rights, but injuries or inexperience could make this difficult. As your lawyers, protecting your rights will be our priority.
Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel will go the extra mile as we seek justice for you or your loved one.
Examples of Recoverable Losses that You May Qualify for Compensation
Recoverable losses in a car accident case can include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost quality of life
- Other forms of pain and suffering
- Short-term medical expenses
- Long-term medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Temporary transportation
These are hardly the only losses that a car accident in Redding may cause. Our team can speak with you, contact your doctors, and conduct a thorough investigation of your losses. We can also determine the monetary value of your non-economic losses and give you a picture of what justice will look like in your claim.
What Is the Deadline For Filing a Car Accident Case?
California law generally requires car accident victims to file a lawsuit within two years of their accident. The law generally allows a two-year window for filing a wrongful death lawsuit for a car accident in Redding as well. Another California law may shorten the window for filing your case even further if a governmental body has liability for your accident.
These deadlines are not absolute, and there are exceptions. A car accident lawyer from Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel will inform you of all case-related deadlines when you meet with them.
We Can Protect You From the Insurance Companies
There should be no confusion about insurance companies though they maintain customers’ policies, they are not the customer’s lawyer. Insurance companies look out for one party: themselves.
Our firm can deal with insurance companies for you.
By handling interactions with insurers, we may protect you from:
- Quick settlement offers, which may provide immediate compensation but not cover all of your losses
- Insurance representatives who may goad you into making self-harming statements, twist your words, and breach your rights in other ways
- Insurance companies’ attorneys, which the insurer may use as an intimidation tactic
Insurance companies may delay paying your claim. Our firm can remain in contact with them, ensuring that your claim moves forward and your rights remain intact.
There May Be Risks to Handling an Insurance Claim on Your Own
Car accident victims may assume they can handle an insurance claim on their own. Before doing so, there are a few things you should consider.
Facing insurance companies on your own may:
- Lead you to accept a settlement that is less than fair
- Result in the violation of your rights
- Take your attention away from your health
Insurance companies and their clients may try to shift the blame onto you. When you have one of our lawyers on your side, they can counter an adjuster’s determination of fault.
Our Firm Knows Insurance Rules in California
Per the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), private motorists in Redding must have insurance coverages of:
- $15,000 for an injury to or death of another person
- $30,000 for injury to or the death of multiple people
- $5,000 for damage to other people’s property
Our firm will review the insurance coverages of all parties involved in your accident. If the insurance covers your losses, we may pursue a claim on your behalf. If liable parties do not have adequate insurance, then we may pursue compensation through other means.
Reasons to Hire Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel
The choice of a law firm is a consequential one. Hiring the right personal injury law firm could lead to you receiving fair compensation for your losses. Know that Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel has a proven track record, and we are committed to fighting for every client.
You may hire our firm because:
- Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel has more than 150 years of combined experience helping people seek awards for their losses.
- We have represented thousands of people whose lives have been affected by motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents.
- We are a local California-based law firm.
- We have a reputation for handling high-stakes and complex personal injury cases.
We are here to help you.