Construction Accident Attorneys
Construction sites are dangerous.
Construction sites are dangerous–not only for the people who work at them, but also for members of the public. With large construction projects potentially involving multiple contracts all offered to the lowest bidders, safety is too often disregarded in favor of speed and cost.
We work to hold accountable those people and entities who put profits over safety. Our lawyers have represented people injured and the families of those killed because minimal safety precautions were not followed.
While our work cannot undo the harm caused by those who fail to keep construction sites safe, through litigation we work to ensure that those who are injured are justly compensated and that the same errors are not repeated.
They don’t have to be.
- Using our team of experts, we evaluate whether applicable laws and regulations regarding construction site safety were followed.
- We collect information and explain through evidence who really caused the accident.
- We present that evidence showing how and why the accident happened.
- We make clear each way your life has been affected by the injury.
- We help you and your family get the assistance you need until your case is resolved.
Representing people who have suffered construction related injuries is what we do.
Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel, LLP, has obtained more than $600 million for our clients–including clients who have suffered construction related injuries. We have built a reputation for handling the most complex and high stakes personal injury lawsuits involving catastrophic injury, permanent disability, disfigurement or wrongful death.
You don’t have to take our word for it: our attorneys have been awarded positions in key peer-reviewed organizations including the American Board of Trial Advocates, Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers Association, AVVO and Martindale Hubbell, the nation’s largest independent attorney rating service.