We know about dangerous products.
In the United States, hundreds of thousands of people each year are injured or killed by unsafe products. While the Consumer Products Safety Commission requires manufacturers report their defective products, far too often manufacturers knowingly allow dangerous products to enter the marketplace.
A product liability lawsuit gives people harmed by unsafe products the opportunity to take action against the designers, manufacturers and sellers of unsafe products for their decisions to prioritize profits over safety.
We are proud of the fact that through product liability actions we have not only recovered just compensation for our clients, we have also played a role in making our communities safer. We’ve motivated car manufacturers to reengineer unsafe vehicles and corporations to improve their safety practices—changes that have no doubt saved lives.
We can help.
- We advance all costs necessary to investigate and litigate your case.
- Using our team of experts, we evaluate whether the product in question was defectively designed, manufactured or if inadequate warnings were provided.
- We investigate to determine if your injury was in fact caused by a defective product;
- We then present that evidence. This presentation could be to an insurance adjuster, to a defense attorney representing the party at fault or to a judge or jury if the case goes to trial.
- When we present evidence, we also advocate for you and show through evidence and testimony all the various ways your life has been impacted by your injury.
- You only pay us if we win.
Representing people who have been hurt by dangerous or defective products is what we do.
Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel, LLP, has obtained more than $600 million for our clients. We have built a reputation for handling the most complex and high stakes personal injury lawsuits involving catastrophic injury, permanent disability, disfigurement or wrongful death.
You don’t have to take our word for it: our attorneys have been awarded positions in key peer-reviewed organizations including the American Board of Trial Advocates, Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers Association, AVVO and Martindale Hubbell, the nation’s largest independent attorney rating service.