Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping people who have been harmed by others is all we do
We tend to meet our clients after terrible events. We have represented people who lost loved ones in tragic circumstances, people who experienced life-changing injuries and families whose children have been abused. Even though you may not know how to move forward, take comfort in the fact that we do—and we’re here to help.
If you are nervous about contacting us, don’t be. Nearly all of our clients never needed a lawyer before contacting us. Most of our clients were unsure about what to expect when they did call. Here are the basics:
A “personal injury” claim can be brought when a person is harmed or injured by someone else’s negligence. Someone is negligent when they fail to behave reasonably. A personal injury case may be brought by an individual, by a guardian on behalf of a child, by the family of a person killed, or by larger groups in class action lawsuits.
There is no one type of personal injury case. For example, a personal injury case could include claims based on injuries caused by:
- Car accidents—such as crashes caused by an unsafe, drunk, or distracted driver;
- Dangerous conditions of property—such a car crash caused by a dangerous turn in a road or a fall caused by a defectively built staircase;
- Use of a defective product—such as a battery that explodes or an airbag that doesn’t open in a crash.
We can help
- We advance all costs necessary to investigate and litigate your case. If, for example, we need to hire experts, we pay for them. You pay us nothing.
- We investigate to determine if your injury was in fact caused by negligent conduct.
- We then present that evidence showing how and why you were injured. This presentation could be to an insurance adjuster, to a defense attorney representing the party at fault or to a judge or jury if the case goes to trial.
- When we present evidence, we also advocate for you and show through evidence and testimony all the various ways your life has been impacted by your injury.
- You only pay us if we win.
Representing people who have been hurt by the negligence or wrongdoing of others is what we do.
Reiner, Slaughter, Mainzer & Frankel, LLP, has obtained more than $600 million for our clients. We have built a reputation for handling the most complex and high stakes personal injury lawsuits involving catastrophic injury, permanent disability, disfigurement or wrongful death.
You don’t have to take our word for it: our attorneys have been awarded positions in key peer-reviewed organizations including the American Board of Trial Advocates, Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers Association, AVVO and Martindale Hubbell, the nation’s largest independent attorney rating service.