WHAT OTHERS SAY
I was seriously injured on October 15, 2018. My children contacted Russ Reiner while I was in ICU the first couple of days. We started working with them immediately.
I was in the hospital until February 1, 2019. During that time they worked with my daughter and walked her through many, many difficult details.
She was able to deal with so many things because of their support. During the time I was hospitalized , and since I was released, Russ and his staff have been kind, helpful, and dedicated to making sure I was compensated for the injury when I was hit by a truck.
They have worked for 8 months solid to guarantee I’m able to support myself and live comfortably for the rest of my life.
I highly recommend Russ Reiner to anyone who needs help with a personal injury or other matters They will stand up and fight for you and walk you through the difficult and overwhelming aftermath of being injured .
Russ has successfully represented clients against many of the nation’s leading insurance companies including State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Geico, CSAA, Hartford USAA and against powerful corporations, including Ford, GMC, Chrysler, Nissan and Volkswagen, and Tenet Health Care.
Russ has lectured throughout the country, teaching other lawyers how to successfully try cases. Russ has published “Jeep CJ-5 Roll-Over” in the Million Dollar Arguments series and was recently honored as a Candidate for Consumer Attorney of the Year for California.
Russ is rated an “A” lawyer–the highest ranking an attorney can obtain–by Martindale Hubbell. Martindale Hubbell has honored our firm with the distinction of Pre eminent Law Firm, again its highest rating. Russ is also recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyers, an honor given to the top 5 percent of personal injury attorneys.
- Bachelor of the Arts, University of Arizona, 1973
- Juris Doctorate, Western State University, 1978
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Million Dollar Advocates
- Shasta-Trinity County Bar Association
- Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate